Monday, March 12, 2012

If I Could Give God Flowers Today...

I love it when Spring comes around each year. The new life and beautiful colors that have been hiding all winter give me happy happy joy joy. I am also filled with wonder as to what this new season has in store for me. Whatever God's plans are for me, I know they are good ones. And as I think of all the wonderful blessings He has already given me, it just makes me want to give Him something back ...something that will bring a smile to His beautiful face, like flowers and a song of praise.

As I look around at all the beautiful new Spring flowers, I think of how much I love them. Their endless shades of color and intricate designs fill me with awe over the Master Artist who created them. Such detail too great for me to understand...God's wisdom...well there just isn't a word in our vocabulary good enough to describe it! I'm so glad He chose to give us flowers, like I said before, they make me happy. :) I think they make their Creator happy too, that's why he creates so many of them! I can't wait to see what the flowers in heaven look like! I hear they sing praises to the Lord!!

If I could give God flowers today, I would choose to give Him a bouquet of those rose-like, champagne pink and creamy white Lisianthus combined with some lacy edged, pink and white, Cosmos.  Before yesterday I had no idea what those where. I found them while looking through a Burpee seed and plant catalog and I think I will have to order me some of those, they are B E A utiful!!

What is your favorite part about Spring? If you could give God anything you wanted, that you know would make Him smile, what would you give Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment