Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dance through the pain

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also ~Matthew 6:21


I spend most of my days alone with God. Since I have been sick in my body for the past 4  years, I don't get out much. During this time He has become my very best friend in the whole world! If you were a fly on my wall you would conclude that I am crazy! Talking all day long to my King. Laughing, singing, talking, crying, you name it, that's what we do together. We even dance together when I am feeling strong enough. Did you know the Lord dances? "He's the Lord of the dance, He's the dancing Lord!" Yes, He even wants to dance with you!! The more I get to know Him the more delighted and amazed I am at who He is, how precious He really is. He really is delightful! I had no idea before now just how awesome our God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment