Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What Does It Take To Be A Credible Witness?

God's beautiful creations constantly make me smile! :)
That is what I call a tender mercy.
There is always beauty among the ugly
which makes the beauty more beautiful!
Everything in God is indescribable beauty!!!
Have you ever heard the statement, "that's just not fair"? I wonder where we get the idea that life is supposed to be fair? All we have to do is look at the life Jesus lived while He was on the earth. There is nothing fair about God, our Creator, who never committed a single sin, taking the punishment we deserve so we could live and not die.



 I think sometimes as Christians we like to paint a picture that life with Christ is a life free from problems. And then some of us think there is something wrong with us if we don't have the life  that Jesus died for us to have. The fact is, stated right in the Word of God, "a righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers Him from them all." There's the good news! He will deliver us! We have divine help to get us through our problems! 


Lord continues to shower me with His tender mercies. I just LOVE those!  He puts a smile on my face every day. My Church attendance has been spuratic at best. I miss way more meetings than I attend. A few of the members know that I have been struggling with a physical illness and I know they are praying for me.

 At New Hope Community Church, we have a prayer chain that is managed by my beautiful spiritual Momma, Nona Petersen. A lot of prayer requests come up on the chain so one day I felt like throwing in a Praise Report of supernatural increase for the glory of the Lord. Our very expensive furnace oil has lasted twice as long as it naturally should! I thought that was worth giving God glory for!!! Thank You Jesus You are such a wonderful provider!!!

So my question to God one day was, Lord if people see that I am sick in body and not getting well year after year, how can I be a credible witness for You?

And God replied,


"Your Love for Jesus  overshadows you and that is what all can see."

So if you ever feel like your testimony wont count on account some things in your life aren't neatly arranged in a picture perfect way, then remember, not even Jesus lived a picture perfect life, in fact it was far from the way we would want our lives to be. It's your love for God that needs to be seen by all, so please don't hold it back, testify of ALL that The Lord has done for you!!! He will bless you for it, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment